Join other people in the Caledon community who want to be a part of reducing and ultimately reversing Global Warming….
The Workshop will:
- Show you the Seven Sectors of Drawdown that provide solutions (i.e. Food, Energy etc.)
- Tell how Communities around the world including Caledon are moving the dial on stopping Climate Change. The program uses materials developed by the Pachamama Alliance (a not-for-profit)
- Allow you to explore what Sectors and Solutions and Actions can make a difference
- Have you consider joining a community/neighbourhood group working together on an enviro project (e.g. “Pitch-In” Community Clean-up at St John the Baptist School at 9 am on April 27, or join a Community Garden project, etc.)
- Tell you about two Caledon Enviro projects: Gratitude for Food and Zero Waste
Take Action in your community on the environment!
For Info: https://ecoCaledon.org/
*Project Drawdown was founded by author and environmentalist, Paul Hawken. It is a scientific, comprehensive plan of the top solutions to reverse global warming by 2050.